Care, Warranty & Returns
Protection & Care
Protect your ugg boots against stains and water marks by treating them prior to wearing them for the first time. We recommend our Suede Protector Spray, a water repellent and stain guard spray designed specifically for ugg boots.
- Before you apply the protector, ensure that boots are clean and dry;
- Shake the bottle well and spray evenly until the entire sheepskin surface is damp;
- Allow to dry naturally for 24 hours. DO NOT dry in direct heat or sunlight;
- Once boots are dry, brush lightly in one direction with a suede brush.
For incidental scuffs and marks on our boots, simply brush lightly with a soft suede brush or sponge. For a more thorough clean, we recommend our Suede Shampoo and Conditioner designed specifically for suede ugg boots.
- Sponge lightly with a soft cloth or sponge, dampening the whole boot, then apply a small amount of the Shampoo to the cloth or sponge and lightly scrub the boot;
- DO NOT spot clean as colour loss in that area may occur;
- Use a clean damp cloth or sponge to remove any excess residue;
- Allow to dry naturally for 24 hours. DO NOT dry in direct heat or sunlight.
- Some slight dye transfer may occur during washing.
- Reapply the Suede Protector Spray after drying.
- Once the boots have dried they may shrink slightly but this is normal. After wearing them for an hour or so, they will go back to the normal, warm and comfortable state that you are used to.
For our Bomber collection, we recommend that you use bees wax polish to bring back the shine. However this must be applied to the whole boot to give an even appearance.
Any Black Nappa and Chocolate Nappa leather boots may be cleaned and treated with leather shoe products. For all our limited edition leathers, our trained staff will be able to advise you about protection and care of your unique ugg boots.
Please note, ugg boots must not be machine washed or dry cleaned.
We are committed to ensuring that you receive the best quality sheepskin products with the best possible advice. For further information on any aspect of your Australian Made ugg boots, please contact us. We are here to help!
UGG Since 1974 provides a 12 month manufacturer's warranty.. Warranty claims are handled in accordance with Australian Consumer Law, please refer to the Australian Consumer Law website.
Because sheepskin is a natural product, there may be some irregularities and slight variations in colour and texture. These traits are naturally occurring and are not covered by warranty. Warranty excludes normal wear and tear, discolouration and staining, dye transfer.
Please contact us if you have a query regarding the warranty of your purchases.
Repairs, Returns & Exchanges
We will gladly accept any enquiries regarding products that have been purchased directly from us, either on our online store or one of our retail stores. For indirect purchases, please contact your place of purchase.
Please contact us regarding any repairs. We may require that you return the item to the factory for assessment. Shipping costs will be at your expense, however this may be reimbursed for warranty repairs.
Returns & Exchanges
Where possible we recommend that you take advantage of our free in store returns and exchanges. Our retail teams will be more than happy to assist you as long as the following conditions are met:
- Request for return or exchange must be made within 28 days of purchase.
- The products must be returned in their original, unworn condition.
- Original proof of purchase must be provided.
- All custom made orders and sale items are final, we cannot offer a refund or exchange for these purchases.
If an exchange is approved, you may opt to change the style. If the cost of the new item is less than your original purchase, then we will issue an online credit voucher for the difference. If the cost is more than your original purchase, then the difference will need to be paid before the item will be released. Shipping costs will be at the buyers expense, however this may be reimbursed in certain situations.
Change of mind
If you change your mind on any purchase, we will offer an online credit voucher for the cost of the items excluding shipping. The credit note will be issued once the items are received at the factory. Shipping costs will be at the buyers expense and will not be reimbursed.