Returns & Exchanges
We’re here to look after you and your order, and we strive to ensure that all of our customers love their UGGs as much as we do. However, we understand that online purchases don’t always go as planned, so in the unlikely event what you ordered is not quite right, we are pleased to offer you an exchange or credit note provided that the following conditions are met:
- Online items are to be returned within 30 days of the original purchase or within 21 days for in-store purchases. (Due to COVID-19 & manufacturing delays, we have extended this policy - if you could return them to us within 7 days of receiving them, this would be fantastic!)
- The original sales receipt is presented.
- Items are in original condition i.e. no indication of being worn, tags attached, and in original packaging.
- Items should be packaged in such a way they will not be damaged or creased upon transit - place the original stuffing back inside the boots. We also recommend sending them back to us in a box to avoid creasing of the UGGs and further damage.
You may ship the item back to us using the carrier of your choice, but we do recommend selecting a traceable option in case of any difficulties in transit. You will need to return the goods to us at your own cost to our Headquarters at the following address.
23 Christine Avenue, Miami QLD 4220 Australia
Upon arrival at UGG Since 1974 HQ, your items will be examined by our quality control team to ensure they meet our strict exchange standards. If any items are not in original condition, exhibit signs of wear, or have been squashed or damaged during transit, we are unfortunately unable to accept them for an exchange or credit note. We are unable to issue refunds unless in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Once your return passes our quality control process, we will automatically issue you a credit note in the form of a gift card which will be sent straight to your email address which you can put towards your exchange.
If you are proximate to one of our retail stores, you may also choose to take the products in-store and complete your exchange there. Please be sure to take a copy of your emailed order confirmation when you attend in store. Our UGG Since 1974 stores are located at:-
- 23 Christine Avenue, Miami QLD
- 104 George Street, The Rocks NSW
Whether you're thinking about buying, or have already made your purchase, thanks for entrusting us to make your Australian UGG boots and for supporting our Australian business. We're looking forward to getting your feet into the perfect pair of UGGs this winter.