We’re here to look after you and your order, and we strive to ensure that all of our customers love their UGGs as much as we do. However, we understand that online purchases don’t always go as planned, so in the unlikely event what you ordered is not quite right, we are pleased to offer you a credit note provided that the following conditions are met:
- Online items are to be returned within 30 days of the original purchase or within 21 days for in-store purchases.
- If purchased in store, the original sales receipt is presented.
- Items are in original condition i.e. no indication of being worn, tags attached, and in original packaging.
- Items are packaged in such a way they will not be damaged or creased upon transit - place the original stuffing back inside the boots, and the boots in the box you received them in to avoid creasing of the UGGs and further damage.
- Items were not customised specifically for you. This includes our monogrammed range, denim and camo bonded boots or customisations via our customer service team. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept these customised products back for a return.
If you need to return your order, you can do so by downloading our Returns Form here. Please note that we do not issue refunds, except as required by Australian Consumer Law.
You may ship the item back to us using the carrier of your choice, but we do recommend selecting a traceable option in case of any difficulties in transit. You will need to return the goods to us at your own cost to our Headquarters at the following address.
23 Christine Avenue, Miami QLD 4220 Australia
Upon arrival at UGG Since 1974 HQ, your items will be examined by our quality control team to ensure they meet our strict returns standards. If any items are not in original condition, exhibit signs of wear, or have been squashed or damaged during transit, we are unfortunately unable to accept them for an exchange or credit note. We are unable to issue refunds for change of mind or unless in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Once your return passes our quality control process, we will automatically issue you a credit note in the form of a gift card which will be sent straight to your email address which you can use on your exchange.
Whether you're thinking about buying, or have already made your purchase, thanks for entrusting us to make your Australian UGG boots and for supporting our Australian business. We're looking forward to getting your feet into the perfect pair of UGGs this winter.