Women's Classic Mid Colours
Proudly 100% Australian Handmade & Authentic using sustainable & ethically sourced materials & packaging.
Sizing: Our sizing is true to size, and it’s always best to buy a snug fitting pair of UGGs as they will stretch slightly over time. You can find our printable size chart here for ease of mind.
- Crafted from carefully chosen & sustainably sourced breathable A-Grade double face Australian Merino sheepskin with a minimum thickness of 17mm
- Authenticated with our Australian Made Sew In Label + Tags
- Featuring a lightweight yet sturdy EVA sole for optimal comfort and durability, suitable for daily indoor and outdoor wear
- Embellished with our authenticated UGG Australian Made Since 1974 logo
- Our sheepskin undergoes meticulous hand-cutting to eliminate any natural blemishes like seed holes and scars, ensuring unparalleled quality
- Employing premium thread and binding for superior craftsmanship
Looking for more information? Check our FAQs
Customize your UGGs
Want to make your UGGs truly unique? Customise me!
We are proud to manufacture each and every order at our workshop on the Gold Coast, Australia. Please take our dispatch estimates into account when placing your order. You can find them here.
Just got my order slipped my feet into my UGGs and they felt great not to mention the communication with the team in Australia was amazing. My package was stuck in customs for quite a while and they were super responsive and super helpful and it got here earlier than it was supposed to.
I will say, I thought the lilac would be a little bit more pastel but it’s still extremely cute
No complaints here. Will definitely be ordering another pair in a cute color, next year winter time.
Excellent service , easy transaction with good communication on post , deliverd from Oz too UK in 10 days
Amazing product, quality is exceptional
Just lovely boots. lovely and warm, they very quickly moulded to my feet for a perfect fit!
Love that they are made in Australia and supporting local. Thank you
My daughter bought her UGGs a few years ago and I watched as they stood the test of time! So I decided to buy my own and haven’t regretted the purchase. My feet are warm, comfy, and it feels like they’re on a cloud! And the colour? Divine!!
Quality, comfort and style - all in one!